Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sharing is caring

Hope everyone has gotten back to the school routine and fun! I know we are so excited!!!! Summer was fun but the rest of the year is gonna be great, I can feel it!!! :)

So about summer.....

Are you feeling kinda dry?
Head to the shower and grab your conditioner
Put it on the mid-shaft and ends of your hair
Pin it up or comb it back and leave it in for a good 45
Rinse
Results should be soft and shiny:)


Something I must share.................



PINTEREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a little obsessed!!!

This super productive website is where I can hold all my fun ideas for life.
YOU MUST CHECK IT OUT!!!!
When you look for friends through facebook after you have signed up free for pinterest find me and follow me. I have great hair ideas in my HAIR PIN BOARD!!

Also, I need everyone to please start thinking really hard about cooler weather:)
I need some fall y'all!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment